What is Sponsorship?
IEG, a well-known publisher in the $57.5 billion sponsorship industry, defines sponsorship as: “a cash and /or in-kind fee paid to a property in return for access for the exploitable commercial potential associated with that property.”
Meaning that it isn’t like philanthropy where you are supporting a cause without any commercial incentive. In fact, it is the exact opposite – “sponsorship is undertaken for the purpose of achieving commercial objectives.”
Benefits of Sponsorship
The Halo Effect
When you sponsor a property, you are borrowing their fans, premises, and associating yourself with their values. If you sponsor the state fair, your brand is associated with a family event. If you sponsor a sports team, you get recognition and the ups and downs of winning and losing. If you sponsor a cause, you are telling the market what you care about.
Sponsors get to build trust and establish rapport with a property’s fans. The key to success is to align with opportunities and brands that align with the values of your organization.
Build Brand Awareness
A good sponsorship will provide strategic opportunities to showcase a sponsor’s brand before, during, and in some cases, after the event.
Engage with Your Audience
Sponsorship gives brands the ability to have a two-way conversation by increasing a brand’s relevance while networking with customers and prospects.
Our Process is Straightforward
- We get to know you and your property. If we were lawyers, we would call it discovery. We learn your history, goals, and review your site, decks, and promotional materials.
- We agree upon objectives, uncover insights, and develop the campaign strategy.
- We launch the campaign.
- We communicate, measure our mutual success, and strive to improve.
Sponsorship Revenue Growth
- Full Turn Key Sponsorship Sales Campaigns
- Sponsorship Valuation and Research
- Sponsorship Pricing Strategies
- Sponsorship Prospect Identification
- Sponsorship Research and Analysis
- Sponsorship Proposal Creation
Sponsorship Cost Reduction
- Negotiation of Sponsorship Agreements
- Sponsorship Vendor Resources
- Sponsorship Contract Management
- Sponsorship Implementation Management
- Sponsorship Fulfillment Reports
Strategic Sponsorship Services
- Sponsorship Digital Strategies
- Sponsorship Business Plans and Tactics
- Sponsorship Sales Training
- Sponsorship Budgets and Forecasting
- Sponsorship Investor Resources
- Sponsorship Telephone Consultations